This may be used to change the file modification and/or creation dates/times.
- If items are selected in the listbox, only those selected items will be operated upon, otherwise all the items in the listbox will be operated upon.
- To select multiple files, use the Shift or Ctrl keys in conjunction with the mouse or arrow keys.
- The buttons to the right of the directory box may be used to browse directories. The up arrow button will select the parent directory.
- Using the editboxes at the top, you may choose the required time and date. Using the checkboxes, you may choose to adjust the creation and/or modification dates of the files. You may attempt to change the dates for directories but this is likely to fail.
- Some versions of Windows do not allow null dates to be set - and may not report such errors.
- Generally, dates may not be changed on read-only files, however, file attributes will be toggled silently if necessary.