program launcher : home
- The contents of a zip file and a directory are displayed using a split view.
- The Directory view displays the contents of the directory where files will be placed when extracted. This is also considered to be the source when files are added to the archive.
- When an extraction operation completes, the primary view will automatically switch to Directory.
- After files are added to the archive, the primary view will automatically switch to Archive.
- To select files to add or extract, use the shift or control key and either the arrow keys or the left mouse button.
- If no files are selected, all will be added or extracted.
Individual files can be added or extracted by right-clicking whilst highlighted.